Job Title: Project Manager – Museums & Heritage Sector
Location: Chessington, Surrey
Salary: Circa £40K – £50K depending on experience
Hours: 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday
Main responsibilities include:
- The complete execution of the project.
- Liaison with the design team, the client team and any other professionals involved with the project to ensure that all works are seamlessly integrated and meet the required quality standard expected.
- Daily tasks include the management of personnel, sub-contractors, suppliers, coordinating and maintaining the overall programme and budget, also liaising with the professional team in regards to the financial aspects.
- The suitable candidate should be forward thinking and plan to achieve the high quality of work to which our clients expect.
- This role also could involve travel overseas; the right candidate will need to be flexible with regards to this aspect.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a background in Museums, Heritage and Science Centres to play an integral role within an award winning team, who is seeking a new challenge. If you are interested in joining our successful company and are looking for a rewarding position that offers the chance to take ownership of a new role then this is the position for you.
BECK is an equal opportunity employer and invites all candidates
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to [email protected]Back to top