Commercial Manager – Museum Showcase Division
Are you passionate about history, culture and heritage? Are you interested to join our leadership team and help shape the future of the Dellner Glass Solutions museum showcase sector that is Armour Systems – a business that cares about delivering display solutions for museums, galleries, private collections and luxury brands.
About Dellner Glass Solutions – Armour Systems
In October 2022 Dellner Glass Solutions acquired the rights under license to design, manufacture and install Armour Systems Ltd world class museum display cases throughout the UK and mainland Europe. Armour Systems showcase ranges are: Nova, Vision and Proframe and will be manufactured under the new Dellner Glass Solutions brand, within its two impressive UK production sites, boasting between them over 150 years’ of manufacturing experience and employing a highly skilled work force, programming state of the art machinery and software. The Tamworth site manufactures complex multi metal fabrications, while the Consett site processes complex glass shapes and compositions.
About The Role
We seek someone with experience in leading, developing and delivering a defined strategy who will bring a well-rounded range of skills and experience plus new ideas, that ensures continual sales growth not only in the UK but across Europe.
This newly created role will play a vital part in continuing to shape a very exciting future for the Armour Systems division of the group. In this position you will be responsible for the preparation of all commercial and financial aspects of the sales / bid process, ensuring that all relevant tender documents are delivered in time to the client. In addition, you will assist the team in maintaining, managing and growing the pipeline for future business, working closely with the marketing division to broaden our customer portfolio.
• Identifying leads and opportunities within the museum, heritage, retail & associated sectors.
• High customer presence, regular visits and/or customer contact.
• Regular reporting of customer and market status.
• Maintain, build and manage a business pipeline to be reported on a monthly basis.
• Converting opportunities and maximizing product content.
• Costing and assisting internal sales/engineering to create accurate quotations.
• Adhere to QHSE and other company policies and procedures.
Specific person criteria:
• Relevant industry experience (essential).
• Evidence of forging strong working relationships with clients or customers.
• Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
• Excellent sales and negotiating skills, with a commercial mind-set.
• Confident and competent decision maker, with analytical skills to ensure appropriate decisions are taken.
• Ability to manage time and workloads, being self-motivated and disciplined in meeting sometimes tight deadlines and milestones.
• Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
• PC literate across Microsoft Office products.
• Hold a full driving licence.
A competitive salary
Bonus structure aligned to budget and profitability.
24 days annual leave
Company Car / Car Allowance
If this exciting new role appeals to you, please send you’re a covering letter and CV to [email protected].