We are looking for an experienced Estimator to join the CCC team, working with a number of international partners that form part of the network. Reporting to the Operations Director, this position will be responsible for the estimating process for projects from start to completion, including undertaking variation estimations for the Project Management team where required.
With offices across the UK, Europe and US, we are open to location providing the candidate is able to travel to facilitate face to face meetings on a regular basis with the CCC Executive team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review new tender opportunities and recommend bid decisions based on tender deliverables, programme requirements and tender details;
- Establish execution plan with clear timescales/deadlines;
- Hold pre-tender kick off meetings with relevant stakeholders to ensure understanding of scope of works, and documents required for submission;
- Ensure that we have an established database of sub-contractors for our tender process;
- Hold regular progress meetings with relevant parties to ensure that process is on track;
- Produce supporting documents for tenders including clarifications & exclusions, and value engineering summary;
- Create sub-contractor comparison sheets, and populate on an ongoing basis ensuring that a regular analytical review is undertaken to achieve best price;
- Undertake finalisation meetings with the network partners before undertaking the same with the CCC Executive team;
- Develop full prelims for projects;
- Support the network partners with estimating projects where required.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the visitor attraction sector;
- Experience of handling international projects and clients;
- Willingness to travel internationally;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines; and
- Strong organisational skills.
For this permanent opportunity, the salary will be negotiable within a range and will be dependent on experience. In addition to a competitive package, there are also development and career progression opportunities on offer.
For further information please contact Dannii Wood-Wright or to apply please submit your CV to [email protected]