An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join the business, working with a number of international partners that form part of the CCC network. Reporting to the Operations Director, this position will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered within budget, on-time and to a quality standard.
With offices across the UK, Europe and US, we are open to location providing the candidate is able to travel to facilitate face to face meetings on a regular basis with the CMS Executive team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review new tender opportunities including assessing scope of works and how that can be distributed across the network plus any sub-contracting requirements;
- Work alongside the Estimating team to collate costs and estimate prelims for projects;
- Present final project financials to senior stakeholders;
- Day to day management of new and existing projects, including producing Project Execution Plans, maintaining financial performance and controlling expenditure;
- Manage variation requests, ensuring commercial viability;
- Be the main point of contact for CCC clients, including attendance at client meetings for live projects;
- Undertake international site visits and project meetings;
- Maintain positive relationships with external stakeholders including clients, contractors and project teams;
- Source resource for projects including internal recruitment and sourcing freelancers or sub-contractors;
- Work with the administrative team to ensure appropriate document control.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the visitor attraction sector;
- Experience of handling international projects and clients;
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver on conflicting demands;
- Be highly motivated and a strong team player.
For this permanent opportunity, the salary will be negotiable within a range and will be dependent on experience. In addition to a competitive package, there are also development and career progression opportunities on offer.
For further information please contact Dannii Wood-Wright or to apply please submit your CV to [email protected]