Syx Automations, with headquarters in Ypres (Belgium) and offices in Holland, India, and London, is the market leader in Northern Europe for software and automations solutions for the leisure industry. With over 1000 active clients, Syx Automations daily provides software and hardware solutions to over 6000 individual users.
To support our recent growth and European ambitions, Syx Automations is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to strengthen our UK operations.
The Regional Sales Manager reports directly to the UK Sales Manager, and will actively pursue new leads and business opportunities within the leisure industry. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for expanding our market share and business development strategies. This position requires an entrepreneurial spirit and an energetic attitude that will help grow our sales.
- Ability to handle long term sales projects, initiatives and acquisitions
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients and customers and key decision makers
- Building and maintaining a customer list in our CRM system
- Providing Syx Automations with professional sales and marketing advice and services
- Developing (and delivering) presentations and proposals for the acquisition of new business growth
- Participating in trade shows and other industry events as required
- Ability to learn and demonstrate Syx Automations software and services
- Identify and pursue potential sales opportunities
- Ability to sell customised solutions and manage complex business proposals
- Job Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales or related role, preferably in the leisure industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency using CRM software
- Ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships with all levels in the organization
- Excellent time management, organization and priority defining skills
- Exceptional ability to listen, communicate and collaborate
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Possess a full UK driving licence
The successful candidates will be ambitious, enthusiastic and assertive, have excellent sales and negotiating skills, a willingness to travel extensively and have a flexible approach to their working hours.
This position offers an exciting opportunity in a young and dynamic software company, a competitive salary and company car. The job is home based, although regular meetings with the UK Sales Manager will be required.
Home Based, United Kingdom
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining the Syx team, please submit a resume and cover letter describing how you meet the job requirements to [email protected]Back to top