This precision instrument enables spot checks of temperature and humidity levels in museums, galleries and storerooms to be made easily, thereby ensuring artefacts are kept in a suitably maintained environment. It also means that energy costs can be reduced where energy usage is excessive.
The HP32 handheld has an interchangeable probe input for all Rotronic HC2-series probes, full logging & spot value recording functions and much more. As well as temperature and humidity values, two other moisture parameters such as dew point and g/kg moisture for example can be displayed on the screen simultaneously. The handheld replaces the Rotronic HP22 model.
- Precision temperature and humidity measurement with wide ranges
- All moisture values available, two can additionally be shown on the display
- Audible and visual alarms (all parameters), freely configurable
- Full logging function with real-time clock. Interval from 1s. 64,000 data points memory
- Spot value recording – 8 x 8,000 data points can be saved
- Recorded values can be displayed graphically on the HP32 handheld
- MIN / MAX and AVG values available on the display
- High capacity, rechargeable lithium battery
The HP32 handheld is supplied with HW4-LITE version PC software, a micro USB data cable for PC connection & battery charging, and a soft protective case. A technical datasheet is available.
Please order a suitable Rotronic temperature and humidity probe for the application such as the ‘standard’ HC2A-S probe. Extension cables are available to extend its capability, enabling measurements to be made in display cabinets and inaccessible areas.
For Further information, please contact Chris Fox, product manager
T: 01293 571000 E: [email protected] W: www.rotronic.co.uk
Rotronic Instruments (UK) Ltd
1a Crompton Fields