BECK is a Specialist Museum, Science & Exhibition Fit Out Company and is looking to employ experienced, conscientious and ambitious Senior Project Managers with good background in Museums, Heritage and Science Centres to join their expanding team.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager – Museums & Heritage Sector
Location: Chessington, Surrey
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday
Main responsibilities include:
Project delivery in all aspects, including:
- Liaison with design teams, client teams and any other professionals involved with the project to ensure all works are seamlessly integrated and meet the required quality standard expected.
- Management of exhibit build, specialist artisans and contractors and budget control.
- Daily tasks include the management of personnel, sub-contractors, suppliers, coordinating and maintaining the overall programme, also liaising with the professional team in regards to the financial management.
- The suitable candidate should be forward thinking and plan to achieve the high quality of work to which our clients expect.
- All roles could involve short travel overseas, when necessary.
This is a great opportunity to play an integral role within an award winning team. If you are interested in joining our successful business and are looking for a rewarding position that offers opportunity for personal growth, with financial incentives, please forward your CV to: [email protected].
BECK is an equal opportunity employer and invites applications from all candidatesBack to top