FusionGFX Ltd – interactive immersive content and displays that bring history to life.
How can we help?
- Create 3d virtual interpretations of buildings, landscapes and artefacts?
- Create ‘serious games’ from historical data?
- Display interpretations online as an interactive environment to be explored such as a castle or as a catalogue of artefacts to be browsed?
- Display immersive content in a seamless wrap around multi- projection theatre?
- Easily update digital content and gather feedback from visitors about their experience?
- Create physical 3d models ( 3d printing ) of artefacts and buildings?
These are just some of the ways FusionGFX Ltd can work with you to provide stunning turn-key exhibits which will attract and engage visitors whilst providing both an entertaining and educational experience.
About our work
Formed in 2002, FusionGFX has developed and installed a wide variety of immersive systems including;
- Reconstruction of the battle of Waterloo for The History Channel.
- Interactive maps for Naked Science ‘Who Killed the Aztecs’.
- Online interactive virtual interpretation of archaeological findings at Stanley Mill
- 3d print of Hadlow Tower and interactive virtual tour of Hadlow Castle and village
- Large scale interactive flood modelling application for the Environment Agency
- Space, Nature, Biology, and Under the Sea virtual exploration for schools.
- 3m immersive spherical dome display and content at Havelock Academy
- 12m wide multi-projection seamless video wall at Conkers Visitor centre
As an AV Finalist in both 2010 & 2012 FusionGFX has been recognised for its creative, innovative approach to delivering interactive immersive experiences for a wide range of spaces and budgets.
We are passionate about our work and look forward to working with like-minded people to inform, educate, entertain and push the boundaries of expectations to make memorable exhibits that people want to return to and tell others about.
If you’re passionate about your work and want to create something special – please come and talk to us at the Museums + Heritage Show or send us and e-mail.