VisiSoft is a dedicated visitor attraction EPOS & ticketing solution. Backed up by 40 years of providing software solutions as The HBP Group, we’ve now created an all-in-one EPOS and ticketing solution dedicated to visitor attractions.
Communicating your history and knowledge to your visitors is a priority for your staff, that’s why we look after every customer touchpoint to help improve customer experience. With seasonal staff and volunteers you need an easy to use EPOS system that collects Gift Aid, helps you serve more visitors and is extremely reliable.
Here’s some features our Museums & Heritage Site customers love:
- Faster Museum Entry With Online Ticketing – Easy to use online ticketing means you can sell more tickets and provide faster entry to your visitors.
- Increase Donations & Capture Gift Aid Quickly – Protect the past and secure your museums future with increased donations and easy to capture Gift Aid.
- Refresh Visitors With Better Café Service – Whether it’s an afternoon tea, or a takeaway coffee, ensure your customers receive an efficient service.
- Sell More Your Souvenir & Gift Shops – From point of sale up-sell prompts to simple menu updates, manage all retail outlets in one system.
- Easily Train Seasonal Staff & Volunteers – Simple to use tills, ticketing and POS meaning very little training is required for seasonal staff or volunteers.
- Manage Events & School Bookings – Set up seasonal events & manage group bookings on the same system making it easy for staff to manage & organise.
- Sell Online To Increase Donations & Revenue – Sell more gift shop items & souvenirs through your website, Amazon or eBay to increase revenue and donations.
- Report Back To Stakeholders Accurately – Report with confidence and give all of your stakeholders the accurate information including HMRC compliant reports and Gift Aid reporting.
We are the UK’s #1 EPOS and Ticketing solution for Museums & Heritage sites and are trusted by some of the biggest names in the sector such as Beamish Museum, The Eden Project and RAF Museum, York Museums Trust and many others.
Contact us to find out more.
Social Media Links: