We are hiring a Project Manager/Producer
Could you bring to life Master artworks from the Renaissance, or find the perfect voices to create a medieval soundscape? Can you inspire children with innovative game ideas and engage adults through interactive storytelling? Do you have the creativity to develop compelling visitor journeys and the organisational skills to juggle multiple projects at once, at some of Europe’s leading visitor attractions?
About the role
The Project Manager/Producer role is essential to both delivery of projects and also to maintaining and developing strong client relationships across the business.
The Project Manager/Producer will lead the creative process from concept ideation, scheduling and planning, production and development through to project delivery and launch as well as future creative content development where applicable. We are looking for a multi-talented individual who has experience of managing complex projects, a proven ability to deliver under pressure and who demonstrates a creative flair and approach within your work. Diverse experience in multimedia production, design and content creation are important. Working with translations is also beneficial as well as any relevant experience in the cultural or sports tourism sectors.
Flexibility, and a positive approach to creative problem solving, is also desirable.
This is a full-time role with office hours being 9.00-18.00, Monday to Friday.
The role reports to Iain George, Project Director, UK.
Imagineear is a leading provider of multimedia content and technology solutions. We design and produce multilingual, interactive content across various sites in the UK and globally. We offer advice to clients in sports venues, cultural sites and the healthcare sector, creating multimedia-media solutions, and publishing to both our own devices on-site and personal smartphones. In our London and Amsterdam offices we have experienced project, content, hardware, software and data solution teams. Our goal is to help our clients deliver exceptional value and memorable experiences to their visitors, both on- and off-site.
Location of work
This role is London Office based with regular visits to client sites in the UK, Ireland and potentially Europe.
The Project Manager/Producer will manage client and contractor relationships, the production process, schedules, project budget, training requirements and on-site installation across assigned projects. The role will be responsible for multiple projects which can potentially run concurrently.
The Producer will be meticulous in detailed project management and production.
- Creative Ideation – Including UX mapping, concept design and visualisation
- Content Recording – Audio and filming including interviewing
- Content Production – Including audio and video editing abilities
- Project Management – Including complex schedules, budget management and signoffs
- Client and Account Management
- Business Development – Including new creative ideas and ongoing content updates.
To undertake additional work as required:
- Play a full part in the team to help address the needs of the business, as they arise
- Offer constructive solutions to problems and issues, or opportunities, as they arise
- Undertake additional relevant background research tasks when requested to do so
- Undertake any other tasks requested of them by their Manager from time to time
- Some travel required within UK, Ireland and Europe.
For further company information please see our website at www.imagineear.com
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £28k-£35k per annum, dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 2 years (required)
To apply or for more information please contact: [email protected]