Earlier this year Gantner Ticketing, software provider for museums, zoos, cultural heritage and visitor attractions, partnered with Liverpool Museums to supply and install its state-of-the-art GAT ECO 7100 locks.
Gantner, which specialises in RFID technologies, has once again reinforced its status as a locker locking technology pioneer with the new generation of battery powered, intuitive, and secure GAT ECO.Side Lock 7100 (NW) F/ISO electronic locks.
The design requires no cabling, meaning the latest addition to the Gantner range can be integrated into almost every locker with minimal installation costs.
- Clear status display directly on the cabinet
- Locking mechanism with a motorized bolt for maximum reliability
- Operates with all RFID/NFC credentials (mobile phone, card, wristband, key tag)
- Versatile operating modes – free, personal, timed
- Easy retrofitting of existing lockers, no cabling and suitable for all locker materials
- Optional wireless communication
With little effort, customers receive access to an electronic locker or cabinet lock that can be conveniently operated using an RFID or NFC data carrier. To maximise visitor convenience, a large number of locks have now been installed across the sites operating under the Liverpool Museums umbrella.